LEASE APPLICATION DISCLOSURES
Congratulations! We are excited that you found an apartment that you would like to apply for on our site. Please review the guidelines below. Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the APPLY NOW button to apply for the opportunity to lease one of our apartments.
MLC Properties and Management is the property owner or representative of the property owner and does not, in any respect, have any fiduciary or agency responsibility to the applicant. All Federal, State and local laws are followed and each application is processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, military status, familial status or national origin of the applicant. All applications will be considered.
- Each applicant 18 years of age & older must complete a separate application & pay the $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Copies of criminal or credit checks/reports will not be provided to applicants or agents as they are to be used for our screening process only. Denied applicants can get a copy of their credit report from the credit bureau directly for no charge within 60 days.
- Each application must be complete, signed and both application and administrative fee paid before the application will be processed.
- Applications are processed in the order received. Backup applications will continue to be accepted until the approved applicant has signed the lease and paid the administrative fee.
- A legible copy of applicant’s driver’s license, or other photo ID, is required and will become part of the completed application. In lieu of a faxed copy of an ID, please take a photo and email it.
- All information on application is subject to verification. Applications will be denied if falsified.
- Once approved, each applicant must sign the lease & be fully responsible for the lease, rent or any fees due.
NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE:
In addition to any application fee, a non-refundable administrative fee in the amount of $500 is required with each lease application; this administrative fee is due upon acceptance of application. The non-refundable administrative fee is not a security deposit. This fee is non-refundable for any reason except the denial of an application. If an applicant is not approved, it will be refunded. The Administrative fee will be retained by MLC Properties and Management as liquidated damages if an applicant fails to sign or attempts to withdraw.
If the property owner agrees to allow animals on the property, applicant will pay a non-refundable pet fee (minimum $250 per pet) for each animal brought onto the property before the animal is brought onto the property. Applicant remains responsible for damage done by ANY animal brought onto the property.
All information showing on the credit report is subject to verification, including previous address and place of employment. Credit history requirements may be waived if Applicant has acceptable rental history from MLC Properties and Management within the past 18 months. Application may be denied for unsatisfactory credit history.
MLC Properties and Management suggests that the Tenant obtain renter’s liability insurance to cover the damage or injury to the Tenant, his/her/their family, his/her/their guests, Tenant personal property/belongings or any pets living in or visiting the premises. Tenant assumes all responsibility for any damages arising from any cause whatever, unless such damage is the result of negligence of management.